DBC MAKINA SYNCHRONIZED Drill Rigs: There is an automation between the rod holder and hydraulic chuck. All rod handling and drilling operation are synchronized and it is possible to reach 4-5 drill rods/min rod handling speed. This type of drill rigs can be used both from surface (diesel engine) and underground (electrical motor) drilling applications.
These drill rigs have many additional features compared to the other similar competitors
– 3.4m feed length for mast.
– Special gear boxes to increase the torque of the rotation unit by 3-4 times.
– Patent pending rotation unit off-hole shift system to open the bore hole axis.
– Hydraulic main hoist for rod handling or for lifting heavy loads.
– Feed frame without chain system. Telescopic feed cylinder for underground and patented telescopic mast for surface drilling applications.