Be an FG Content Writer
Enjoy writing about Geosciences and want to write for FG?
We are strongly committed to create a world-wide community of geologist will to share and learn from each other. Your contribution to this goal by teaching us from your knowledge base or experience will be greatly appreciated.
Field Geology welcomes articles from all our readers no matter their level of experience or education provided they are written with the intention to help cultivate the community and following our editorial guidelines for submissions in order to ensure originality and clarity.
FG Editorial Guidelines
- Your post or article must be your own original or existing work that has been properly modified to reflect the writers understanding (in this case you must reference the original author.
- The information in the article must be relevant to the scope of this blog.
- We reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on the site. This being said, please edit your article prior to submitting it. Your submission may not be published if it is filled with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
- Please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website as well as include reference for information verification or for further information.
- Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the by-line.
- If you offer a product or service at your web site, we can include this as part of you author bio.
- You may submit your article within an email as a MS Word attachment.
You will be notified upon receipt of your article. If there are any editorial or revision issues, we will to contact you.
FG article Format
Prepare your article or post according to the following guidelines:
- The subject of the article should be related to all branches of Geosciences as well as ICT
- The length of articles is normally 500-2,000 words.
- The article should have relevant pictures or illustrations at required positions.
- Use free pictures as much as possible or the author of the picture should be sited.
- The picture courtesy should be given to the copyright owner.
- The article should not violate copyrights of the original author.
- At the beginning of the article, list the title, author’s name and provide a concise bio.
- It would be helpful to include a list of key words you want to article to be related to.
The article for submission should be sent to email@example.com
Note: Authors who frequently send good articles will be made permanent contributors with the possibility of making income from their publications.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE FG COMMUNITY, SEEKING TO MAKE GEOSCIENCES EASY FOR ALL